Friday, January 20, 2006

Wow...

Ok, so I finally got back to a computer. It feels like it's been YEARS...wait...it HAS been years. Stupid Oklyon. This might be a tad confusing for you who don't know me (oh, don't worry, you will soon), but I'll explain it all as we go along.

See, I'm king. No, I'm not egotistical, I'm seriously a king. And I'm 14. I know for SURE you think I'm crazy, but that's not the case. You see, I rule this place called Nastimus. None of you have ever been there (well, you might have. I doubt it though). It's a realm, a far away place where the laws of science don't necessarily apply like they do on Earth. There are 13 of these Realms.

Anywho, I'll tell you all about who I got here, and all my friends later. Right now, it's dinner time, and I can't TELL you how much I've been craving a hamburger since I left this planet...

James

PS. Oh, by the way, my two friends, Bobby and Katrina will be posting here occasionally too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home