Monday, July 03, 2006

It's amazing...

Hey, this is Bobby here. James told me about this, so I figured I would take a look.

The internet is a pretty impresive place. Whoever thought of it had some really great ideas. I was born and raised on Nastimus, and the technology there isn't that great. Let me rephrase that.

It's practically non-exhistant.

Anyway, James, Katrina, and myself are here, trying to speak out to the people on Earth. See...ok, this is where things may seem to twist a bit. We need all the 13 realms of Nastimus to seriously ignore their differences, or else Oklyon will easily win. Everything. The crown, the throne, the Realms, the power. And that can obviously not happen.

Of course, you people on Earth aren't cooperating. In fact, the first time we tried to tell someone, we were almost arrested. Can you imagine?

You people are really going to have to help us.

Bobby

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 12:53 PM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Bobby is on the web!! Whoot! Sorry James, but I'm not as excited about you. We always get to hear your side of the story.

-Your adoring fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home