Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's all over...

Ok, so I was out of my mind when I told Bobby and Katrina not to come after me. ButI'm glad they did. Never, ever in my life would I want ANYONE, not even Ardnek Oklyon himself, to have to go through...that.

I've been through some nasty stuff, but...

Man, this slave trade NEEDS to be destroyed. I'm still a bit shaken from...everything, so I'm not going to post...what they did. The slave traders, that is.

Lemme tell you guys what Bobby and Katrina did to help me. Scratch that, save me. They posed as slave owners, and more or less bought me with counterfit money.

Right now, I'm gonna get some sleep. And food. Food sounds nice. Someone'll come on and explain more.

Yours,
James

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JAMES!! YOU'RE BACK!! AND ALIVE!!

Are you SURE you're okay? It sounds HORRIBLE!! Whatever it might be... HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?? TO THEIR OWN KING??

Are you SURE Oklyon isn't behind this tyranny??

-Your adoring fan

 
At November 18, 2006 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOBBY! You're not dead are you? I've heard it through the grapevine that you life could be in danger! You have to tell me what's going on ASAP!

-Your adoring fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home