Sunday, November 19, 2006

What's going on here!?!?

Bobby's gone.

I'm pretty sure that it was the slave traders. We decided to stay, because James wasn't ready to leave yet. There are certain things on Ceilara that need to be dealt with, which means it's still unsafe. Thankfully, slavery is looked down upon by more people than those who support it. But that still doesn't help our situation. It's happened early this morning, around 4:30, I'm guessing, Earth time, of course.

People came in to wake us up. At first, I thought it was part of a dream, but before my sleep ridden mind could comprehend what was going on here, James had pulled his sword and stabbed one of them clean through, malice in my eyes.

For a split second, my breath caught in my throat. James wasn't a murderer, and he wouldn't kill anyone who truly deserved it. But in the next second, I grabbed a dagger and began to fight. After I had one of the two remaining down, the last coward fled. When the chaos ceased, we discovered Bobby was missing.

Without any warning of what he was doing, James woke the second man up. He hauled the man to his feet by his collar.

"What are you here for?" James snarled. I was taken aback at how...scary he was, as was the man.

"To kill y-you," The man whimpered.

"Where is my friend?" James asked, dangerously soft. The man did not answer. I could feel anger and hatred radiate off of James in waves as he yelled in frustration.

"Listen, I don't like to use magic, but I'll make an exception on you. You're nothing to me. You're lower than dirt, you bastard," he started. He must've been doing something to the man, because the man cried out.

"James, stop! Don't kill him, too," I exclaimed.

"I won't let them put Bobby through what I went through. I won't let them do that," he said, throwing the man to the floor. He was unconcious again.

"We'll find him, James, we'll find him."


So we looked. And looked. And looked some more. He wasn't in the city, or surrounding. Tomorrow, we're going to look on the ground. James has been so different. There is more anger in him than usual, and that's saying something. We talked for a little while he told me some of the things that happened to him there. And after that, I can truly say that I don't want Bobby to endure that, either.

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOBBBBY!!! NOOOOOO! I //KNEW// something like this would happen! This is DEVESTATING!! How will I go on??

Katrina, you'd better keep James in line. He seems to be getting a little...out for blood. If's he's going to be king, the Nastimusians will never trust him if he keeps killing people. A lesson to be learned from our not-so-good friend Napoleon. This magic stuff could be messing with his mind. I'd watch out for signs of aggression, deadly wispering, and unnatural slanting of the eyebrows.

-Your ever adoing fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home