Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Today, Mom took us down to Philadelphia to see if we could get around to anyone down there to believe us.

Nope. We didn't.

It's really ticking me off! Why do so many people not belive that Earth is really part of another 12 Realms that need to unite in order to defeat the most evil person ever? Is that so hard to believe?

If I didn't have a heart, I'd just sit back and watch Oklyon come and destroy this place. I've had more than enough of Earth right now.

But I do have a heart, and for some reason, I'm trying to save you, even though you are all seriously stuck up.

Like, today. We were walking, and I saw a man. I tried to tell him what was going to happen, but sneered at me and threw me a nickle.

"That's some story," he said, "He's some money for making it up."

Some people...

James

1 Comments:

At July 05, 2006 6:35 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Sorry James, but yeah, that is a bit hard for most people to believe.


Don't worry! I believe you!!

-Your adoring fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home