Monday, August 07, 2006

Explaining to do...The Adfero

I guess that I shouldn't have left, and yeah, yeah, I know. Half of it wasn't my fault. I had planned to just spend the night in a small motel, and come home the next day. Well...that plan evaporated when I woke up with a tall figure over my bed...I pulled out a dagger (yes, I am paranoid enough to sleep with a dagger, thank you very much), but before I could do anything, the figure--woman--spoke.

"We mean you no harm, Your Majesty. We believe you."

Ok, did they have to wait til NOW to tell me?!

So, they took me to their...headquarters, I guess, and told me about them. They are sort of a cult, The Adfero, who believe in all this other worldly stuff. I'm not gonna go into details. But they kept me there for three weeks (THREE WEEKS!!! They couldn't even let me near a computer, or anything, for some odd reason).

But now I'm here, in a library. The Adfero let me, awaiting what my next word would be. And seeing how Bobby and Katrina are gone, things just got a bit more complicated.

Yours, who obviously had some people worried,
James

3 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 9:37 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

YOU BET I WAS WORRIED!!

The Alfredo people sound like a bunch of nut jobs. Why'd they hold you captive for THREE weeks?!?!

Well, atleast they believe you. I guess that's a start.

*sigh*

-Your adoring fan

 
At August 07, 2006 9:37 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

YOU BET I WAS WORRIED!!

The Alfredo people sound like a bunch of nut jobs. Why'd they hold you captive for THREE weeks?!?!

Well, atleast they believe you. I guess that's a start.

*sigh*

-Your adoring fan

 
At August 07, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Um, I'm not sure why my comment is here twice...It's for...emphasis!

I was REALLY worried. I ticked that you just left like that, if you want to know the truth.

-Your still adoring fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home