Sunday, July 09, 2006

The News

I was was watching the News late last night because I couldn't get to bed.

Well...it appears as though someone was killed earlier today. They were found with no iris or pupil in their eye, a circular mark of three shades on their chest, and their heart, literally eaten out.

Grusome, yes?

Well, the thing is, the three of us have already encountered this kind of thing before. It's the three solitary marks made my the sting of a cyill (pronounced SILL). They're deadly. Very deadly. I'll spare you the details.

Put it this way. Their presence makes you feel lowly, inferior. Then, they sting you. It can take years, or seconds for you to die. But mark my words, they'll be there when you do die.

And don't get me wrong. I'm not as calm as I'm typing here. I'm doing my best to try and not hyperventilate, not totally lose it.

It's hard. See, I almost thought they were gone. Almost. The little...naggy spot that I have knew there was more, but my brain didn't want to accept it.

Too bad. I guess tomorrow I'll call up the News place and tell them. See if THEY believe me.

Or is that too good to be true?

Yours, who is very much about to errupt in panic,

James

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2006 2:56 PM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

I will be sure to alert everyone I know about the cylls. I know exactly what they look like cuz I have a very detailed picture of one...I think it's around here somewhere...

-Your adoring fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home