Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today, today, today, today...

James, you realize that you just started your last two posts with the words, "Today, mom..."

Just thought I'd point it out.

It was another break day today. Rosalin took us to a carnival, which was really fun, but I kind of felt bad because it was really expensive.

I even had a good laugh tonight. James was drinking a milkshake and walked right into this girl wearing a black tank top, spilling it all over her. Surprisingly, she forgave him completely.

I guess he just has that natrual charm.

See you later,
Bobby

PS to BeckStra7

I'm glad you're happy I'm online...I guess. And I'm glad you believe us. Really glad. At least that's one person out of the 6 billion other people on Earth alone.

4 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am like totally lost in this whole blog i have like no idea what u guys r talking about...especially james
but whatever
what is this whole thing about any way
i am like totally lost...again
well whatever
bye
kelly a.k.a. kabangs14

 
At July 07, 2006 6:58 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Thanks Bobby!! I love you!!

-Your adoring fan.

 
At July 08, 2006 12:05 PM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Kelly (a.k.a kabangs14) thought James was some kid she knows named Haggerty. Jeez, how clueless can you be? Somehow I don't think she'll ever believe you guys. But don't lose hope! Maybe that Haggerty guy will take you seriously...I aways did like him...

-Your adoring fan

 
At July 09, 2006 6:34 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

P.S. to July 8 @ 12:05 PM:

The comment deleted was the same as this one, I just had a lot of typos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home