Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Off to Albora...

Alright, we finally met up again. I was yelled at for leaving, and I yelled at them for yelling at me, and I almost left again, but it's cool now.

So why have we decided to split up again?

I know, I know, it sounds crazy. But no on one Earth is going to believe me. The only way to make that happen is to have a catastrophie occur. And that's exactly what I'm afraid is going to happen. No, I know it will happen.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like I'm giving up on this place. But you know what? I tried. You people (Save for the Adfero, and of course, Beckstra7) didn't believe me. Maybe you should've listened harder.

Anyway, I'm off to Ceilara(No clue if that's how it's spelled), the Realm of Air. Maybe they'll listen to me more. I've decided to bring the laptop with, but I have no clue if the internet will work. It's not necessarily on our plan. But let's see how it goes. Bobby's going to Albora to try and convince them there, and Katrina will stay here with mom. Hopefully, she'll have some more luck with people.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. We still have all of Vuligtana and Esecho to convince, and they're the ones I'm afraid of.

Wish me luck,
James

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 10:11 AM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

GOOD LUCK!! You really need it.

But don't worry, you'll convince them. I can feel it.

Hmm, internet conection between realms? That's an interesting thought. I hope it works! I think I'd die from the suspence of not knowing what's going on.

-Your adoring fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home