Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's been rough...

...for all of us. Yeah, I'm back. I'm fine, for any worriers, and nothing really happened.

Oh, I jumped from a waterfall, but like I said, nothing's broken or anything. The worst I had to deal was probably...yeah, that. Fall down a huge waterfall isn't something that most people put on there to-do list.

And speaking of lists, I have something for the "I really wish I would have known sooner," list. If I use the key for the realm I'm on, I can travel anywhere on said realm with it. Of course, if I'm not concentrating hard enough, I could end up anywhere on the realm--underwater, 20,000 feet in the sky, underground, in a wall, etc. But I decided to take my chances, and luckily, I ended in front of the cabin-like appartment we'd been living in.

As hard as it's been for me, I think James has it a bit worse. He's the king, and as always, he's taking it as his whole responsibility. It's tearing him apart. And what's more, Katrina's been worrying about him as well. I think it may be time for a break. Maybe a week or two on Earth, but nothing more. It'll do him some good.

I hope.

See you later,
Bobby

1 Comments:

At December 03, 2006 4:24 PM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Well, I'm REALLY glad you're okay and alive and back and everything but...

WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?

AND WHY ARE YOU JUMPING OFF WATERFALLS???

Now to go completly off topic:

I like waterfalls. In Ohiopyle I got to stand underneath a waterfall and it was...amazing. I would love to fall down a waterfall if it weren't for like, jagged rocks at the bottom. I think that came from watching Pocohantas so many times. Do you have Disney on Nastimus?

Back to topic:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON??

Thank you.

-Your adoring and confused fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home