Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Prisoner in my own house

I can't believe this! I'm trapped against my will! IN MY OWN HOUSE!! ON EARTH! I can't afford to be here!

I feel like a child who's been sent to his room for being bad. Except most little kids don't have 13 REALMS TO SAVE!!!

Bobby must have brought us back when I was asleep, because I woke up in my room. For a second, I completely forgot about everything going on and actually thought it was all a dream. But it was only for a second. Then, I totally freaked out. My door was locked and I swear I almost tore it down. Before long, Bobby came in a told me his "plan."

They're trying to give me a break from...stress. So he said we're staying here for a week.

"We're going to have an early Christmas before we go back. Maybe this will get those dark circles out from under your eyes."

What dark circles? Ok, so looking in a mirror, I guess I don't look too great. But they'll go away. So what if I'm overworked for a 15 (I //am// fifteen, right?) year old, it's my responsibility.

And don't give me any "You've got Bobby and Katrina" crap, BeckStra7. I know I have them, but if they're not as stressed as I am, then they're amazing. I can't help that I'm king. You wanna take my spot, be my guest. You'll die in a day. Actually, I don't have a clue while I'm still alive, but you know, if you wanna try it, I'm not stopping you.

But like I said, you'd die. I'm not doubting your ability, but you would.

--James

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Well if that's not an ego booster, than I don't know what is, Sir James. Somehow I don't see you being pinned as the next King Arthur, known as the epitome of chivalry. So I would die even though you didn't? What grounds of fact do you base this on? You're never gonna win people over if you keep insulting them. Tell Katrina to post. I need someone else's opinions for a bit.

-Your not-so-adoring fan

 
At December 11, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger BeckStra7 said...

*glares*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home